Tuesday, December 2, 2014

GUESS WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING INSTEAD OF WRITING THIS DUMB POST?

... IF YOU GUESSED WRITING A PAPER YOU ARE 100000% CORRECT!!!

Sigh.
Because of course a pressing deadline means waste more time! I went through a ton of my old posts and realized that this is one underlying issue that has existed since freshman year of college (def gotten worse over the years though). And JUST LIKE I'M DOING RIGHT NOW, I acknowledge this problem, and proceed. There are definitely one or two other posts that are nearly identical to this one, I swear.

WHY DO I HATE WRITING PAPERS SO MUCH??

There are a ton of things I would like to focus on and blog about but for the sake of my future self (who will be reading this prob next semester while procrastinating on a paper-- hi~!) I WILL STOP AND SAY, GET YO SHIT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!

Fin.

No comments: