Wednesday, May 1, 2013

is it weird that i find comfort in compiling lists?

examples of why the world has been unkind to me lately:
1) had my new school ID for less than a week before i lost it again..
2) my phone got run over by a bus
3) i have two papers and a project due on thursday, one due on friday, and a huuge research paper due on monday
4) all of the above papers are before my actual finals
5) i have been stopped at almost every light i have encountered in the past 3 days
6) just found out i actually have three wisdom teeth that need removing

random thoughts in my mind as i sit in this new lounge:
1) cant believe it's the last week of school and today is the first day i've been here
2) not sure if the guy behind me is actually ballsy enough to be blasting music in this quiet study environment or if his headphones suck and it cant be helped
3) i am getting very little work done
4) why didn't i study harder earlier in the semester

overall thoughts on the year:
1) coulda/shoulda/woulda
2) living in downtown was fun but i wish i had taken advantage of more things
3) i do not remember most of first semester
4) it went by too quickly
5) it was a great privilege and struggle to serve on core
6) holy crap i'm going to be a senior

overall thoughts on the near (and far) future:
1) i
2) dont
3) know

1 comment:

mimijoe said...

I LOVE LISTS. i quantify everything tooo!!


i LOVE YOU TOO.
GAH. I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR EVERYTHING!+ SEE YOU FACE TO FACE!!