Tuesday, April 14, 2015

boop~

Preface/ Disclaimer: I would like you all to know that I really do have better things I'd like to write about and more.. "refined" thoughts but either I never make time to actually invest in worthful blog posts or I feel more strongly about/ have auspicious timing with these random thoughts I have..

Anyways,

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

Why do people always wan't to ask "who farted?" when something smells?? Like, do they gain anything from knowing who it was that emitted a malodorous gas (from their ass)? How do they even know the smell is from a fart? For all we know it could've been a kimchi burp. But regardless of WHAT the smell is (which is possibly more important), why would you want to know who's guilty? Do they really think anybody would fess up after you've publicly announced it???

Possible answers that I've come up with:
1) Fart shaming-- let the fart-er take responsibility for his/her deed
2) Getting further away from POI
3) It's meant to be more like a "Did somebody fart?" but due to the statement in question's conciseness and active tense, perhaps it is the better option?

Will the world ever know..

--
Sidenote: I've realized that I "caps yell" a lot in many of my casual digi conversations. This is funny to me because I don't think I raise my voice very often in real life.

No comments: