Tuesday, March 10, 2015

schmooool

Today I was hit with the realization that I will be free from the shackles of school in less than 3 months o__o

It's exciting because I've counted down these days since.. the end of my first semester at USC, when those rosy ideals of college wore out, but it's also nerve-wracking because I really need to get my shit together. I think I've gotten too ahead of myself with the idea that I'm almost done and skipped right on to thinking I'm already done. I keep thinking, this should've been me last year T_T but too late to think such thoughts, amirite?

People keep saying "savor college while you can!" and "you'll never get your college years back" which is undoubtedly true (the latter is quite literally true).. I'll miss the freedom and once-in-a-lifetime experience of undergraduate life buut my time here was really so much of a crazy struggle that I really can't help but anticipate the end. I really can't wait until school is completely eradicated from my life and I can hold that damn expensive piece of paper that says "SHE SURVIVED".

I'm sure there are people reading this thinking "wow, what an ungrateful wench!" "she doesn't deserve the blessing of higher education!" etc. but I'm just saying what I feel. I truly believe that I wasn't cut out for school.

Maybe I'm just feeling especially emotional right now because #midterms. I mean, there have been moments where I've had a random revelation that school aint so bad. But then I revert to the real Michelle. Idk. Who knows.

Nothing makes sense but everything is okay.

Also-

No comments: