Tuesday, December 10, 2013

tis the season~!

finals season, that is.

and what finals season would be compete without a blog post from me in the weehours of the morning?? sigh.. my last year of college and i'm still up at these ungodly hours procrastinating on papers. except now i'm so over writing that i'm getting less work done (didn't think that was even possible). i actually drove all the way to school just to keep myself accountable and not sleep (like i usually do at home) buut so far it seems like i'm just going to distract myself in other ways.

it's really puzzling how my brain has stumped itself. like the good part of it is freaking out and telling me to get work done and get the eff off facebook and blogger and whatever but the more dominant dumb side of my brain is like overriding all commands.

i've recently purchased really nice headphones and wow, it really changes EVERYTHING. music will never be the same. and on that note, lately i've been wishing i could just drop everything and spend time making good music or listening to good music with cool people. UGH, wouldn't that be the life.

there are so many things that are stressing me out these days that it's almost like my brain has numbed itself and i'm ridiculously not bothered by anything x_x it's a problem, seriously.

okay, time to self control this shit. farewell friends. best of luck with finals!! hopefully this depressing post was an encouragement in some way lol like "oh wow, i thought i was a bad studier! whew~"

some mood music, complete with super cool artsy video for you, my friends